Friday, November 20, 2009

Caring For Yourself Creates Deeper Integration


A lot of my friends have been creating lists of all the things they're grateful for. I love this practice. It's a great way to shift your perspective so that you see more of the beauty and goodness that surrounds us.

When I started my list, I realized that it's not just the things in my world or my relationships that I'm thankful for. My gratitude list starts with life itself,
and I express my appreciation with the way I care for myself and my body.

Your body is a gift and should be treated as such! It's through our bodies that we are able to experience all that life has to offer. As you care for your body, you grow more sensitive to all that lies within you; you have the opportunity to align more deeply with your true nature and to become more integrated with who you really are.

When we are really rooted in our true nature, we get healthy and happy which allows us to offer our light back to the world as a gift, an offering of thanksgiving. Caring for yourself is not a luxury, it's a way to bring more joy and beauty into the world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot!
carpal syndrome treatment in wolverhampton